Two-Piece Stock Diameter Front Rotors for Tesla Model 3
Reduce unsprung weight and improve cooling while keeping your 18″ wheels!
- Stock sizing, perfect fit, keep your Aero wheels!
- Lightweight, visually stunning two-piece rotor
- Aluminum anodized hat made from US-Sourced 6061-T6
- Optimal cooling, directional rotors with curved vanes
- Made in the USA
- Rotors made by a leading brake supplier with winning experience in the highest level of motorsport.
- Significant weight reduction from the factory rotors.
Fits these vehicles: Model 3 RWD, Dual Motor, Performance w/o PUP
We have produced the same beautiful design as our Page Mill 365mm Front Big Brake Kit, but in the stock diameter for the front of the Model 3. These Page Mill Two-Piece Stock Diameter Front Rotors for Tesla Model 3 are the same diameter as your stock rotors, but offer the benefits of a lightweight aluminum tophat and curved directional vanes for significantly improved cooling. As these rotors are the same diameter as factory, any wheels that fit with the OEM brakes will also fit with these rotors.
The pad wear is extremely rapid at elevated temperatures, and so a curved vane disc with improved airflow goes a long way to improving rear pad life under aggressive driving and keeping the brakes inside of their thermal window. The slotted discs also help clean the pads, prevent glazing, and ensure the pads are as consistent as possible.
These rotors install very quickly, any competent shop will be able to do this job quickly.
Weight reduction: OEM Front Rotor: 21.09lb, MPP Front Rotor: 16.55lb
If you’re using 19″ wheels, or even aftermarket 18″ wheels we highly recommend going with our 365mm Front Big Brake Kit, which utilizes the stock caliper and a larger rotor. This is by far the best value big brake upgrade available for the Tesla Model 3.
We also recommend our MPP Page Mill 2 Piece Rear Rotor Kit to go along with these front discs. You can see those rotors here: MPP Page Mill 2 Piece Rear Rotor Kit
This kit includes the following:
- (2) Rotor rings and rotor hats assembled and ready to be installed on the car. They are directional so be sure to install them on the correct side!