Feynlab Ceramic Lite
Simple to apply, durable, cost-effective, and glossy nano-coating–greatly outperforming waxes or sealants. Ceramic Lite is an easy-to-use, durable, slick, hydrophobic paint coating providing a high level of gloss to enhance any vehicle.
Ceramic Lite is an easy-to-use, durable, slick, hydrophobic paint coating providing a high level of gloss to enhance any vehicle. It is extremely simple to apply with superb durability proven by 60,000+ real-world client vehicle installations.
FEYNLAB® CERAMIC LITE is the legacy technology of our chief FEYNLAB® chemist who has innovated automotive ceramic coatings since 1996. This coating has been continually improved and is now available to the public exclusively as FEYNLAB® CERAMIC LITE.
Ceramic Lite is classified as our entry-level coating due to its extremely user-friendly application method. ‘Lite’ designates the coating contains a lower solids content than our traditional offerings. However, it still packs quite a punch in terms of durability and performance.
FEYNLAB engineers, manufacturers, bottles, and ships all products in-house in the USA. Therefore, we can offer a consumer-grade product that rivals many other pro offerings at a reasonable cost since we have cut out the price inflation of the traditional two and three-tier distribution models.
CERAMIC LITE Benefits
- CERAMIC LITE is the most economical and simple to apply ceramic nano coating in the FEYNLAB® family.
- The performance allows installers to offer this service to customers at a price that is extremely competitive with other coating brand price points while equaling or surpassing those other brands in terms of performance.
- Simple installation, with a friendly wipe-on / wipe-off application.
- A hydrophobic surface, easily outperforming all traditional waxes and sealants.
- Surface versatility – Ceramic Lite may be used to protect most vehicle exterior surfaces. Check the approved surfaces below.
- CERAMIC LITE provides a coated vehicle with an impressive combination of ultra-slickness, durability, gloss, and hydrophobic properties.
- FEYNLAB’s® true nanotechnology and bonding chemistry allows for an unparalleled level of protection since the formula penetrates further into the existing paint structure than anything else available.