Comfort Adjustable Coilovers for Tesla Model 3 AWD/Performance
Custom designed for the best ride possible.
- Damper valving and spring rates designed for road and touring. With the compression and rebound adjustment at only intermediate settings, the ride is more comfortable than OEM suspension.
- Specially designed to provide the highest quality driving experience, no drawbacks such as noise, vibration or harshness.
- Two-stage patented TVR-A (Twin Valve Rebound – Adjustable) technology with significant and noticeable changes with every click. Unlike some adjustable coilovers that claim to have many clicks or a wide adjustment range, these coilovers have true motorsport damper technology and the adjustment in the low-speed range is over 300%
- Two-stage patented TVC-A (Twin Valve Compression – Adjustable) technology with significant and noticeable changes with every click. Full soft to full stiff compression is over 350% difference in forces at some damper speeds.
- Height adjustable from 10mm below factory ride height down to 60mm below factory.
- INOX stainless steel bodies for optimal corrosion resistance and durability
- Progressive bump rubbers tuned to engage only in the most aggressive compressions while keeping the chassis composed.
- Utilize the OEM upper hats for minimum NVH transmitted into the cabin. No spherical bearings or floating top hats to clunk and transmit road noise!
- Bolt-in installation. A competent shop can have these coilovers installed in 3.5 hours.
We developed our MPP Comfort Adjustable Coilovers for Tesla Model 3 AWD/Performance to offer a huge range of height adjustability with significantly more travel than stock. MPP worked jointly with KW Suspension to develop this suspension system. KW is one of the leading aftermarket performance and racing suspension suppliers in the world. They are a go-to pick for those that own European sports and luxury cars.
An aftermarket suspension can make or break the enjoyment of a vehicle. Unfortunately for Model 3 owners, the car is very high from the factory. It runs into the bump stops over just about any bump. They are always engaged once a car has been lowered on springs. This means that you must change the dampers (also called shock absorbers) when lowering the car to allow for a compliant chassis over bumps. This is also necessary to avoid damaging the vehicle when driving aggressively. The bump rubber can only compress so much before it becomes effectively solid. Repeated extreme impacts cause damage to the top mounts and put unnecessary shock through the entire vehicle. It can also upset the platform when driving at the limit.
Developed for Superior Ride Quality
We spent 2 years of real world testing to design the Comfort Adjustable Coilovers for Tesla Model 3 AWD/Performance kit. These coilovers further improve on the ride quality of our Comfort Non-Adjustable kit and offer a wide range of both height and damping adjustment. Our Comfort Non-Adjustable line bridged the gap between lowering springs and quality coilover suspension. However, we know many of you wanted a no compromises street suspension that was still sporty, but softer than our sports kit. If you want that sporty feeling but don’t plan on taking your car on the track, this is the kit for you.
This kit takes full advantage of the twin valve technology offered by KW in their V3 line. It utilizes different valving and spring rates to maximize the ride quality of the Tesla Model 3 without sacrificing agility or performance. Make no mistake – while this kit is extremely comfortable, it still wakes the car up and gives it the handling that it should have had from the factory. This is the ideal kit if you commute through the city on a daily basis, but you also like to take your car out on the backroads or canyons for some fun.